Friday 2 September 2011

Welcome to my blog~!

Hello~! I'm Ellander Gaminee, Ella for short, and welcome to my blog~!

So who am I?

Well my real pen name is waaaaay too long, it's actually Ellander Justine Euphoss Gaminee (yeah, it's soooo geeky). It's basically my real name with scrambled letters :P So to make it easier and simpler, I just refer to myself as Ellander or Ella.

I'm basically your not-so-normal, not-so-average, weird girl who's into popcorn, mint chocolate-flavored stuff, anime, manga, and last but not least, webcomics.

Now I'm not really the type who checks all the webcomics I like and love to read every single day of the week, 24/7, but I do like to check them out once in a while when I'm bored. So then I thought, instead of just being lazy and just read, like, 2 of the webcomics I'm fond of, why not search the net for more that I may like? I've actually gotten pretty interested in a few webcomics I've passed by, but because of my busy schedule and because I don't think my safari and google chrome can take anymore bookmarks, I couldn't check them all out and even forget the names of some of them. This blog of mine will be my own personal web bookmark for all the webcomics that I've come across and loved! Expect lots of webcomic reviews and maybe even webcomic fan art~!

I don't like giving negative reviews about webcomics, so I'll only be reviewing webcomics that I like.

Anyways, my blog's design looks ultimately sucky right now so forgive the mess. I promise it will look better [or atleast a bit more presentable] in a few days time~! ^__^

P.S. Want to suggest a webcomic for me to read? Send me a private message. Note that I wont give a review to every webcomic you guys would suggest to me though.










No comments:

Post a Comment