Thursday 22 September 2011

Hanna is not a Boy's Name!

Today's Webcomic Review: Hanna is not a Boy's Name! !





Status: CMIA [Creator Missing in Action] 
Updates: None



What's it about?


     Hanna is not a Boy's Name is about this paranormal detective who sucks in his job. One fateful day, a zombie knocks on his door asking to be hired by him! And it doesn't just stop there. They eventually befriend a vampire, face off a siren and many more I do not want to spoil!




My Rating:


Story


     The story is not the usual stories you read when it comes to the paranormal and what not. To tell you the truth, the story itself is pretty basic and simple, what carries it along for the ride is the Art.
       
Art

     The art is absolutely astonishing. Tessa Stone [the creator] has her own style of making comics and breaks away from the norms. It's not the usual 4 panel comic or the comics with white dividers and what not, it's absolutely unique! The way she draws is stylized and the way she colors the whole thing is simply amazing. Every page is just so wonderful to look at.




      This comic has got to be one of the comics back in my high school days that I frequently visited. A while after I went to college, I stopped visiting. A few years later, when I decided to write this blog, I rediscovered it... and to my surprise, the comic stopped updating, and Tessa Stone was nowhere to be found. 


     I found out from her site that she had this habit of abandoning her projects and creating new ones. If that was the case, even if she wouldn't come back to making Hanna is not a Boy's Name [though I hope not], I still want to know what happened to her, coz if she made something new, then I'd be one of the people who definitely want to see it!
     

That's all for now~! Ella blasting off~! XD

-010-

No comments:

Post a Comment