Monday 12 September 2011

How I Met My Webcomics

     
     Well, today's blog won't be anything about a webcomic review, just about how I started reading and liking webcomics.

     I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but if I'm right, my obsessions with webcomics all started out, not in a webcomic itself, but a game. A Fullmetal Alchemist game to be exact.


Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel

     Couldn't find a picture of an english version one with the 2 girls. Anyways, this is the first Fullmetal Alchemist Game [or atleast on PS or from what I heard] that was made and also the first one I ever played. I've heard about Fullmetal Alchemist, probably a few times before. So, I played the game and got really interested in the story, so what I did, I think, I looked for the anime or manga online. I found a site that let me view them for free [i forgot it though] and ever since then, I got addicted to reading online manga.

     Wait. I thought you said you were going to tell something about how you came to like webcomics?

     Well, of course I had to start somewhere, and that somewhere was online manga. So what happened was I frequently checked for updates, but then I got a bit tired with the manga and waiting for it to update so I tried reading the other mangas available in that site [which was probably more or less just 20 all in all].

     Again, I got very bored and wasn't that interested in the other mangas there so I started searching around. I seriously don't remember the very first webcomic I ever read, but one of the first ones have to be Ragnarok Wisdom, Poring Pelters and Strays [I'll review the other two in my next posts].

So that's it for tonight, Ella blasting off~!

No comments:

Post a Comment