Tuesday 20 September 2011

Finally... REST! Though there's lots of work to be done...

     Hello people~! I guess I won't be going to school today so I'll try and make a longer webcomic review. I didn't feel that well yesterday and when I woke up today, I didn't feel so nice either so even though I didn't really get a fever, I felt that I should get some rest anyways since everything's been so hectic these past few days [2d animation: animating those styrofoam bunnies and editing was hell]. Buuuut~! I won't just be wasting the day doing absolutely nothin', I actually have a lot of work that needs to be done like making a the webcomic review, making a script for AVP, making a draft of the print ad for Advertising, drawing characters for our game project in general psychology [we're cool liek that], and thinking up of a theme for our IC scrapbook. 

     Phew, it's a lot but with me home, I can take it easy. I'd be working then when I want a break I could play a few games like this Sandbox of God and Infinite Game Works I just recently got.

     Well, wish me luck in accomplishing all these :)) I hope I could atleast finish half of these and I'm happy~!


     In other news, it has occurred to me that in order to correctly review anything or any webcomic, I can't just tell the pros of the comic but also the cons. With that said, I may also give negative reviews about the webcomics I like, starting with this next one I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment