Wednesday 12 October 2011

Day 7 – Your dream wedding

     
     Last post~! Well, for this blog anyways, I'm not going to stop blogging for good, but like I said before, I'll be making a new blog, just not sure when.

    Anyways, let's get back to the topic shall we? My dream wedding... Well, I have to say I haven't really thought about it that much. I don't really know where, how, or when I'll get married [hopefully to my current guy], but there are some key ingredients that I would definitely want in my wedding:

1.) Green Roses or Green Flowers

Green Roses

Green~! Green~! Green~!
     I would definitely love to have green roses or any green flowers as the theme for my wedding day. I really love the color green and I love the fact that not everyone knows these kinds of flowers exists coz they aren't regularly or commonly used. They just feel really special that way. On top of that, my guy also likes the color green~! 

Green and Red may look Christmassy, but I love the colors!!!
     Buuuuut we also like the color red~! I'm not really sure if it would seem corny since it looks like it's for Christmas, but I like the thought of using these colors together. They complement each other and they are opposite the color wheel. It sort of somehow describes our personalities. We're opposites, but we complement each other~!


2.) An Elegant Wedding Dress


     One of the other things that is absolutely important for my dream wedding would be the wedding dress. It has to look totally amazing even though it's simple. I want it complex but simple. I want it simplex! [yes, there's a word like that]. I can't really say I've thought of the perfect wedding dress design, but there are a few elements in a wedding dress that I do like but don't necessarily have to go together:

Must... have... LACE!!!
     It would be nice if there was lace in my wedding dress. I don't know why, but it just looks... so... awesome~!

Embroidered frilly fantasy~!
     It's either the lace or embroidered designs. I'm not too sure if embroidery and lace would make the dress too overworked or cluttered, but it there was a way to make them work together, why not? Frills may look nice but it's not a necessity. 

Prom dress look~!


     Long, slim, and elegant skirts look great, but I really like how balloon-y skirts [like the ones in prom dresses] really attracts me. I like how it's really form-fitting on the top but really big and balloon-y on the bottom. It just looks so fashionable.



And last but not least...


3.)The Wedding Dance

A wedding cannot be complete without the wedding dance.
     I don't know about you guys, but for me, a wedding cannot be complete without the wedding dance. 

     Well, I'm not really a dancer and I would probably be red in embarassment while I'm dancing, but I would not exchange it for the world. It's just a magical feeling, being in a crowded room and your attention is just on one person and you feel like you two are the only ones there. I definitely want to experience that feeling~!

Anyways, that's all for now guys~! For those who seriously read my blogs, thanks for tuning in~! I'll see you around~! 

Ella blasting off to the speed of light~!

This won't be the last of it~! ^___~

No comments:

Post a Comment