Tuesday 11 October 2011

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet

     This, without a doubt, would be the photo of an animal I would very much love to keep as a pet... granted they last long enough...


Chick~!
     Now, why a chick? well, last August, my friend Shy and I came across this guy selling chicks. Some were colored, and some were not. Shy bought an orange colored one and a non-colored one. We were actually on our way home to my place to make our 2D animation project as an entry for Animahenasyon [unfortunately we were not able to submit it because we finished late and weren't able to convert it to miniDV format *sad*]. When Shy was about to go home, she let me keep one of them. I chose the non-colored one and called it Chocobo while Shy named hers Havoc Phoenix Bird Flu.

     Unfortunately, Chocobo died after 6 days. I was thinking of taking a picture of him during the time he or she was still alive, but I wasn't able to because of all the work to be done. Now I kind of regret it. From now on, I'll require myself to take a picture of every new pet I get.


     If not a cute yellow chick, then I'd like a quail chick, they're cute too! In fact, I recall having them as a pet for 1 day back when I was in elementary. There were probably like 5 or 6 of them in this basket [which look like a cylinder tissue box]. They were so cute, I fed them by putting rice or seeds on my hand and they stepped on my hand and UGHHHHH they are so adorable!!!




Ain't it soooooo cute???
     Unfortunately, well yeah, I was only able to play with them for a day because shortly after, we went to my relative's place and slept there overnight. When we came back, my aunt said they got eaten by ants. 

     After that, I dreamed of having pet chicks. I forgot about that dream, until I got Chocobo. :(( Now I'm practically obsessed with chicks again! I really want another Chocobo!!! 


Lookie lookie~! Chocobo cupcakes!!!

*Gasp* A Chocobo just hatched!!!


I want to ride a Chocobo!!! Kweh!!!
Maybe not something that looks like this @__@

I really really really want one!!!


That's all for now~! Ella blasting off~!


No comments:

Post a Comment