Thursday 6 October 2011

7-day Blog for Finals

     Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around in the past few days. I might probably be abandoning this blog after my finals project, but fear not! I won't be quitting blogging anytime soon! I'll be making a new blog, but I'm not too sure of what I'll be putting. It would most probably be my artworks and rants and whatnot. 

     Anyways, what's this 7-day blog you ask? This is basically one of those 60-day blog challenges which requires you to blog everyday for 60 days, except this one is just 7 days. There are certain themes for each day and this is the list:


Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Day 2 – A song to match your mood.
Day 3 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 4 – Your plans for today.
Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 – Your dream wedding. 


        Well I hope I don't accidentally forget to blog! hahaha! I'm actually pretty relieved that this is our finals because if we were to be given a heavy job like create a working website that you can actually view through the internet, I would be soooo dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment