Thursday 6 October 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

A picture of myself



     Well, here's a picture of myself. Why did I chose this picture? Well, aside from the fact that this is as far as I can or will ever go to modeling, I kinda like this picture because I had a lot of pretty great memories on the day we took it. My friend planned on having a photoshoot at west gate, to practice his modeling, have some pictures in his portfolio and also just for fun. I was supposed to be modeling with a couple of girls, but because the others couldn't make it, there were only 2 of us plus 2 male models [one of them was guy who invited me]. We also had 4 male photographers [one of them was my boyfriend :P]. It was a bit awkward that there were only 2 of us girls, but the guys were pretty nice and we had a lot of fun.


     Anyways, about my day? Well, how can I describe it... Well, it went a little something like this: 


FEAR ME!!!



     Just kidding! It actually went pretty awesome; our group in AVP scored a 95! We were highest in our class yet again~! XD It was this short film about this nerdy girl who may seem like she's on the bottom of the food chain, but because she has dirt on the students in the school, she's actually on top. I can't really upload the video here since I don't have the copy and also since the main character doesn't really want us to upload it either. Anyways, I'll just show you guys the poster instead:

A weird poster featuring the cast without the main actress.
   
   Well, yeah, it's not the best poster in the whole wide world, but it's better than nothing, right? As for why the main actress isn't in the poster, we weren't able to take a good picture of her, and I think she probably doesn't want her picture to be here since she doesn't want any publicity in the net.

     Anyways, even though my day was pretty awesome as it sounds, it was actually pretty tiring, annoying, and somewhat depressing and stressful. I was rushing to make this poster so that I could pass on time, but in the end, I still have to pass it tomorrow because we had some errors in the first copy. Aside from that, our teacher liked our film so much, she wanted 2 copies. :P

     Why depressing? Well stress brings about a melancholic mood all the time for me, so I'm pretty much guessing after all this is over, I'd be carefree and happy-go-lucky again~! XD

That's it for now~! Ella blasting off~!





No comments:

Post a Comment