Monday 10 October 2011

Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago

A picture of myself 2 years ago.



     For lack of a better picture, I'll use this:

     Yep, I used to have wayyy shorter hair back then. Though when I was in elementary all the way through high school, I had either shoulder-length or really long hair till my waist. I kinda looked like some kind of hippie that way. 

Geek to the MAX!!!

     Yep, that's me with the long hair... This was back in 2007. I think I was in 2nd year. The little girl in pink is my uhhh... I'm not even sure if she's a niece or a cousin...

     Anyways, 2 years ago, in my 1st year, I was a really really shy girl [well until now I sorta am, but I'm more open now] who didn't know much about Photoshop, didn't know anything at all about 2D flash, Inkscape, InDesign, and what not. Compared to back then, I was more of a traditional artist and didn't care much about digital art [except for spriting I guess].

Anyways, that's all I can say for today~! Ella blasting off to the speed of light~!

No comments:

Post a Comment