Friday 7 October 2011

Day 2 – A song to match your mood

     Well, my mood today is pretty much... how do you say this... varied? A whole lot of stuff happened today, it went from neutral, to annoyed, to happy, to annoyed, to happy yet again, and to tired and barely awake. I guess you can say my overall mood is tired, so a mellow song definitely matches my mood.


The song that matches my mood today is: 


The Hush by Texas

     I actually found out about this song from my boyfriend and he was also the one who suggested this song for my blog since he has a lot of mellow songs that could match my mood. I'm not too sure if the song's lyrics matches how I feel today, but the melody is definitely straight on.

     Anyways, I definitely feel really tired. Me and my boyfriend spent the whole day trying to finish this visual novel game to pass for our General Psychology Subject [yeah, we're that ambitious]. It all paid off since Sir Ruel really liked what we did even though it wasn't finished. We we're given a choice to pass a completed version of it on Monday or just pass it as it is today. Of course we chose the first option.

     So much to do, so little time. I still have to finish my MMP project, the pepelou animation [this is a real cartoon character, not a reference to my nickname], and my 3D modeling project. I can finish MMP but I guess my 3D and pepelou animation will be sent late. I hope sir won't mind.

     Anyways, I'm off to lala-land. I need to catch some Zs.


Ella blasting off to dreamland!  

No comments:

Post a Comment