Saturday 8 October 2011

Day 3 – Something you crave a lot

Right now, actually this was when I woke up, I just suddenly crave for these:

Delectable Spanish Bread... yum...


An ensaymada that looked a bit like the bread I bought before that I liked.

I swear, the first thing that came to my mind when I woke up and looked for food, all I could think about was Spanish bread and a bread that I bought before that looked like ensaymada but was not ensaymada. My gawd, I swear, when I woke up I wanted to get up, ride a trike, cross the street and buy those sweet, soft, delectable sugary goodness that is Spanish bread and ensaymada-looking-bread-i-dont-know bread!

When I saw this, my mouth watered. I had no idea spanish bread can have chocolate filling! Of course I just love the original.

Speaking of goodness, now that I think about it, when you usually put the word "goodness" on something, that food just suddenly feels so... so... deliciously good, like:


cup of gooodness...
Especially those with a 'Y' attatched to an adjective referring to the food like...

Hot chees-y goodness!

Ahem, anyways, aside from Spanish bread and uhh that other bread, I'm also craving for Leslie's Harvest.



Leslie's Harvest

Harvest is a natural crisps with real vegetable bits, as stated by the packaging. But the packaging could be quite misleading as this guy pointed out. It tastes sweet and sour just like it said. The taste is very unique, but not a lot of people like it. I remember before, I think I was either in high school or elementary, they gave out free samples of harvest in little packages and I instantly fell in love with it. The other students just threw it away (such a waste). It's very delicious and healthy and I wish they would've given those to me instead.

After that day, I occasionally bought them in these large packs. I could 1 whole pack in one sitting and open another one afterwards. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of these around for sale. I really hope they didn't stop producing it since I really really love it. 

That's all for now, Ella blasting off~!



No comments:

Post a Comment